Last Updated: Friday, May 22, 2020, 9:00 AM CDT
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at Aurora Dental Group has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control had always been a priority. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at ADG safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection protocols. For example:
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied for your use prior to entering the office.
- When entering the office you must wear a mask. You will be asked some screening questions and a contactless temperature reading will be taken.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, newspapers or other items that can not be properly disinfected.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be called/texted when we are ready to bring you directly into the treatment area. No one except the patient allowed in the office unless patient is a minor.
- Do NOT enter the office prior to your appointment, please remain in your car. We will do our best to reduce waiting times as well as to maintain social distancing in the office.
- Every team member will be screened prior to the start of each day.
- State of the art aerosol vacuums will be used in the treatment rooms.
- Whole office ultraviolet air sanitization and HEPA filtration is in use to increase safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (630) 896-7354.
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends in the safest way possible.