Since 1985, Aurora Dental Group has been committed to staying at the forefront of research and education in state-of-the-art dentistry. As our patient, you will receive the most advanced treatment and technology available today.
Keeping Up To Date
Dr. Glorioso and the staff at Aurora Dental Group are required to take additional training every year in the latest equipment and techniques. A prerequisite for relicensing, this also ensures you receive our best possible care.
Aurora Dental Group Payment Procedures
- We are able to keep our fees at a reasonable price point by receiving payment at the time of service. In appreciation of payment at the time of service, we extend a 5% discount.
- For those patients who cannot pay at the time of service, we offer a diverse array of payment plans and treatment alternatives tailored to your particular circumstance. In some cases, we will allow payment extensions, including interest charges, over a period of time. We accept most major credit cards, or you may secure funds through a Health Care Credit Line if you qualify.
- We now offer the Citi® Health Card from Citibank.
- Any account balances carried beyond 30 days are subject to 1.5% monthly interest.
- Seniors who schedule appointments on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. are entitled to a 10% discount. For all other appointment times, seniors will receive a 5% discount.
Once your dental claim form is submitted, we will be happy to help you maximize the benefits you receive from your insurance company. Our administrators can often determine your benefits in advance so that you can come to your appointment aware of your out-of-pocket responsibility.