Aurora Dental Group Payment Procedures
- We are able to keep our fees at a reasonable price point by receiving payment at the time of service. In appreciation of payment at the time of service, we extend a 5% discount.
- For those patients who cannot pay at the time of service, we offer a diverse array of payment plans and treatment alternatives tailored to your particular circumstance. In some cases, we will allow payment extensions, including interest charges, over a period of time. We accept most major credit cards, or you may secure funds through a Health Care Credit Line if you qualify.
- We now offer the Citi® Health Card from Citibank.
- Any account balances carried beyond 30 days are subject to 1.5% monthly interest.
- Seniors who schedule appointments on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. are entitled to a 10% discount. For all other appointment times, seniors will receive a 5% discount.
Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it’s oral surgery, getting a crown or a general check up, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical dental procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that helps you pay for treatments and procedures for you or your family that may not be covered by insurance. With special financing options* You can use your CareCredit card again and again for your dental needs, as well as at 186,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards.
Once your dental claim form is submitted, we will be happy to help you maximize the benefits you receive from your insurance company. Our administrators can often determine your benefits in advance so that you can come to your appointment aware of your out-of-pocket responsibility.